Jan 10, 2012

Unshakable Faith - Day 10: The Lights

Unshakable Faith
Day 10: The Lights

1. Just as the sun is the source of your physical life, so Jesus is the source of all life.  Is He your source of life?

Yes, Jesus is everything, without Him I would be so lost and messed up.  Jesus has saved me from not just the sins I have committed, but He has walked with me helping me to make better choices and decisions, saving me from making huge mistakes.  Jesus is the reason I am who I am, and He is continually working on me to make me more like Him. 

2. The Church has been a great influence on events in past ages and this age.  Is there more the Church could be doing?

Yes! God created us in His own image, for one purpose, to be like Him, to be a reflection of Jesus.  

When others around us look at us, they should see Jesus...and when God looks at us He should see the reflection of His Son.  

If the only thing I am reflecting is Kayla, then I am not fulfilling my God given purpose, I hope that when others see me, they see something more.  I hope they see Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Hope, Life, Faith, - JESUS! I want others to see Jesus in me. And that is what God wants from the Church as a whole as well.  

When God looks at the Bride of Christ, we should all be a reflection of Jesus, without a spot or wrinkle (the only way we can be without a spot or wrinkle is through the blood of Jesus, When we fully reflect Jesus, then God will see Jesus' righteousness in us, instead of all our own mistakes and failures).  We as the Church need to strive and work to reflect Jesus in all we do, everyday!

3. Are you always seeking to walk in the greater light of Christ?

Yes, walking in the Light of Christ is the only true way to live.