Jan 2, 2012

Unshakable Faith - Day 2 - The Plan

Unshakable Faith 
Day 2 - The Plan

1. Part of the good news of the gospel is that in Christ you can start all over.  What area of your life would you like to "do over"? Why?

I think that back when I was in High School, I may have hurt more people, than I helped, in the name of being a good witness, even though I had good intentions.  I wanted to be a witness, but now I look back and see that I went about things wrong, and probably came off as judgmental and uncaring, my prayer is that somehow God will turn my mistakes around for His glory!

2. God will make your life's chaos into something glorious.  Where do you want Him to start?

Relationships! I have a great family and some really good friends, but even some of those relationships, have had issues and strain...I need help handling situations in the right way, making amends where needed, and always letting love be the contributing force, not selfish reasons.

3. God gave you a very specific part to play in His overall plan.  Are you on a quest to search for your part in His plan?

Yes! I am searching and praying daily about God's plan and will for my life. Carefully following His leading, stepping out in faith, it is not always easy, but it is always worth it.