Jan 20, 2012

Unshakable Faith - Day 20: Labor

Unshakable Faith
Day 20: Labor

1. Is it in your nature to look for ways to add your own touch to things, to improve them, and to be protective of domains with which you are entrusted?


I don't always feel creative, but I do have my moments of creativity, and it is always so much fun to find these fun and creative ideas flowing through your mind...Sometimes when that happens, I just have to stop and take notes, because I could never do it all and keep up with the ideas and thoughts.  If I write them down, I can work my way through the list of ideas to see what will work and what needs more thought and preparation.  Creativity may not always be my strong suit, but being protective of the people and things I love is very much my nature. I don't always have the skills needed or the ability to protect, but I do what I can, when I can, because to not protect goes against the grain of how God created me. 


2. Because you were created with your purpose in mind, what you are called to do will also be what you love to do the most.


For a long time I struggled with knowing exactly what God's will was for my life.  But I've come to realize, that if I am loving Him, serving Him, and being obedient when He speaks to me, He will be faithful to open the doors that need opened, and close the ones that need shut.  We don't have to understand exactly where we are going, or exactly what we are going to do, as long as we are fully trusting in Him, He will provide, protect, and direct our every move.  It is then that we will find ourselves loving what we do, and doing what we love, with God's blessings all around.


3. Are living waters coming from your heart, that which is your deepest love?


I'm not sure I know exactly what this question is asking, but I think it is asking if we are doing the things we love and finding God's blessing and anointing flowing out of our lives as we follow after God, and do what we are called to do.  And my answer to that is yes! I am trusting God, doing my best to be obedient, and I am blessed to be able to do the things I love.  God is so good, He provides for the things we don't even realize we need, and He works everything out for our good, He blesses all we do, and protects us in every way! I couldn't ask for more.