Feb 4, 2012

Unshakable Faith - Day 35: The Curse On The Serpent

Unshakable Faith
Day 35: The Curse On The Serpent

1. Have you been feeding and strengthening satan's domain in your life because you have fallen into carnality?

No, I find it important in my life to be careful of what I watch, listen to, read, etc.  I've found that just cutting out certain types of movies and t.v. shows, etc greatly improves my ability to stay on a steady course in my walk with God.  When something I watch, listen to, or read is completely contrary to the life Jesus led and calls us to live, it is not helpful to me, if anything it is a hindrance to me as I daily learn to walk by the spirit and not by my fleshly desires.

2. Is your spirit growing stronger by fellowship, sharing the gospel and exercising the spiritual gifts that you have been given?

Yes, I work daily to feed my spirit through Bible study, prayer, praise and worship music, etc.  As well as spending time with other believers, who are encouragers, accountability partners, prayer partners and all around great friends.

3. Are you pursuing the course of love in all you do?
If yes, you will grown in the nature of the Lord, because God is love.

Yes, I want God's love to fill up my life and flow out to touch the lives of those around me.