Feb 24, 2012

His Timing Is Perfect


God knows the past, He knows the present but more importantly He knows the future.  Sometimes we do things or put things off, not knowing why, it just seems right, or it is just what works at the moment.  But Today I am reminded that God plans it all out.  It all comes together to fit perfectly in His plans.  

Let me give a little example...

I signed up for some free online bible classes about 3 or 4 months ago.  The lessons are great, and I was really enjoying them and keeping up on them.  Then the new year came, and I started the Unshakable Faith Study for this blog and it was just to much to keep up with.  There were times when I would think about the lessons waiting for me, but I just didn't have the time to read them and study them thoroughly. So I kept putting it off.  Today I finally sat down and worked through a session from my online classes, and it spoke directly into an area of my life I was not going through earlier in the year. Had I read it sooner, I might have overlooked something I really needed to get! And then to top it off, today's reading out of my Bible reading plan covered the very scripture the lesson was all about.  
It may seem as if it could be just coincidental, but I don't believe it was a coincidence for a moment! I believe that God has orchestrated it all just right. So, that I read and studied the very thing I needed, right when I needed it.  And He also used it to show me in yet another way, just how good He is! I am so thankful for God's grace, goodness, mercy, and love...Where would I be without Him? Where would you be? 

His timing is perfect.  Trust Him.  He will work it all out!