Jun 4, 2011

The Last Prophet - Chapter 1: Knowing God Loves You

The Last Prophet
Chapter 1: Knowing God Loves You
Questions to Ponder

  1. What was one of your all-time favorite gifts to receive as a child?

    There is one gift that always comes to mind, my grandma always bought us little gifts, but this one was extra special, because Grandpa picked it out...I think it was the only gift I remember getting from Grandpa, and even though it was just a stuffed dog, it was always so precious and special to me.

  2. What does this chapter tell you about the love of God?

    God's love is constant, never changing, and completely not dependent on anything we could do to earn or deserve it.   God is love, it is who He is, and nothing will ever change it.


  3. Who first told you that “God loves you?” How did you respond?

    I do not remember who told me of God' love first, but my parents worked to teach me of His love from the time I was just a little babe.  However, I do remember the first time it really hit home and I finally caught a true glimpse of God's love, it was when I was expecting my first child...and I prayed telling God how much I loved this baby, and I had not even seen her face...and the Holy Spirit spoke to me like a gentle whisper, "I love you that much and more..."  I remember crying as I realized just how much He loves me.


  4. How have you seen the love of God at work in your life?

    I have seen God's love work in my life all of my life...protecting me, guiding me, providing all of my needs, disciplining and pruning things in my life that weren't beneficial, and blessing me beyond what I could have imagined.