Jun 22, 2012

New Directions

New Directions

When I started this blog almost 3 years ago, I started it as a way to get into God's Word with other women, even if we didn't have the time to go to a ladies bible study or small group.  Since then we have walked through numerous studies, and have learned a lot.  My faith has grown and I hope it has encouraged and strengthened your faith as well! This time, we've spent walking through studies, has been so good, and the one theme I keep coming back to is "God is good!!" No matter where we are or what is going on God is good! I am so thankful that no matter where the road leads we can always know trust and depend on Him.

As we finished up this last study "Good Morning Holy Spirit" written by Benny Hinn, I've been prayerfully thinking about what study should come next...and I realized that God is leading me in a new direction with my blogging.  So though there may be times when I decide to grab a good study book and blog about it, the majority of my post from now on will be about what God is speaking to me in my own personal time of daily devotions.  Thus the name of this post - New Directions!

I am very excited to see where God leads us as we read through the bible and study God's Word together! We will start in July with the Life Journal Reading Plan...you can find it here.  As we read through the bible together I will blog about what God is speaking to me and teaching me each week, and I hope you will comment and share what God is speaking to you as well.  

Blessings, 
Kayla