Nov 13, 2012

Love Intentionally


1 Corinthians 13:1-8 
"Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I have become sounding brass or a clanging cymbal. 
And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing.  
And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, but have not love, it profits me nothing.
Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; 
does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; 
does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; 
bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
Love never fails."


Love is a powerful thing...
God has poured out His love on us, lets allow it to flow out to those around us. 

Love Intentionally Today!!