Dec 22, 2011

Psalm 91- Chapter 21: I Behold His Salvation

Psalm 91: God's Umbrella of Protection
Chapter 21: I Behold His Salvation

"...and let him behold My salvation."
Psalm 91:16b

Salvation is the all encompassing promise...All of the promises we have covered in this study are ours through the gift of salvation.  God wants us to know that salvation is not just a way to secure our entrance into heaven.  Salvation is a promise of God's protection, healing, health, deliverance, rescue, safety,  and provision in this life now.  Yes, salvation means we will get to spend eternity in heaven in God's presence, but it is more than that, it begins in our lives today.  I am so thankful for God's gift of salvation, and all the promises that gift includes.  If you have not accepted this wonderful gift from God, I encourage you to take a step out in faith and open the greatest gift you will ever receive. Please go to the "Our Beliefs" page for more details and instructions about receiving this great gift.

Thank you for joining me for this great study, I sincerely hope you have been blessed, encouraged, and filled with hope and faith because of the promises God has given us.

Blessings!
Kayla