Aug 12, 2013

Life Lessons


Life Lessons


Here I am about to turn the big 3 0 in a few months, and though I realize I still have much to learn, and many things left in my to do list...I also realize that there are so many lessons I have already learned.  

So here is a list:

  • Banging your head on the counter from a hard sneeze, hurts really bad.
  • Breaking your toe while doing the chicken dance, also hurts really bad.
  • Being made fun of, hurts worse than either of the previous two things.
  • The pain of loss, never quite goes away.
  • Life is hard!
  • When we hurt, God brings us comfort.
  • When we are broken, God is our healer.
  • When we are down and out, God lifts us up and draws us close.
  • When we deal with loss, God becomes our strength, carrying us when we can't walk.
  • When life is hard, God is our shield, our protection in every storm.
  • God is good! 
  • God's love is so amazing, unfathomable, bigger and better than anything we know. 
  • God is the creator of the universe, He holds everything together; Yet He also knows the very number of hairs on our heads. 
  • God wants to have an everyday, every situation, walking together, personal relationship - with us.
  • We were created to love and praise God.
  • When we put God first in our lives, everything else will fall into place.
  • No matter where we are, what we've done, how good or bad life seems...We all need Jesus!  


I am sure I could put many more things down on this list, however, you don't really want to read that long of a post, and I think I've covered most of the important things already!  :) 

God Is So Good!!