Jan 23, 2011

Chapter 25: To Be Beautiful

1. Why do you think people are so insecure about their appearance?

Maybe it is because our focus is in the wrong place, are we focusing on what others think, instead of what God thinks? This is one area that God is working on in my life...and someday, I believe, I will see myself as He sees me.


2. How does the love reflected in the Song of Songs compare to your relationship to Christ?

The love expressed in the Song of Songs is exactly how Christ feels about all of us. So all of us have that kind of a love relationship with Christ...whether we return that type of love to Christ or not.


3. How do you feel about the love Christ Displays for you?

Unworthy, but extremely grateful! He loves me more than I could ever deserve, and He is not ashamed to show it. I can only sit and soak it in, thankful that He loves me.


4. How is the childhood dream to be beautiful fulfilled in Christ?

When Jesus died on the cross and took on the sins of the world, He made a way for us to be cleansed of our old filthy rags (sin) and be transformed into beauty beyond our wildest imagination.